Position : Associate – Manager – Sr. Manager, LEAD
Experience : 1 - 7 years of experience
Education : Any post graduate
Job Description :
- Responsible for program management of Leaders Accelerating Development (LEAD) LEAD in respective region (Rural and Urban).
- Organize community service and youth development programs for college and rural students.
- Guiding, promoting and nurturing early stage entrepreneurial ideas and projects and market connect.
- Collaborating with Degree/Diploma Colleges & recruiting, mentoring college students to support their innovative ideas and solutions towards community.
- Scaling of the program to new locations & colleges.
- Innovative and Leadership projects management and documentation.
- Building an extensive local network of people like; Media, NGOs, Community, Panchayats, Institutes and Colleges, Industries, Government Bodies etc.
- Managing the MIS of the region.
- Work on the skill development of youth; training, workshop and organize events at the region.
- Drive need based community development initiatives through youth.