Position : Associate – Manager – Sr. Manager, LEAD
Experience : 1 - 7 years of experience
Education : Any post graduate
Job Description :
* Responsible for program management of Leaders Accelerating Development (LEAD) LEAD in respective region (Rural and Urban).
* Organize community service and youth development programs for college and rural students.
* Guiding, promoting and nurturing early stage entrepreneurial ideas and projects and market connect.
* Collaborating with Degree/Diploma Colleges & recruiting, mentoring college students to support their innovative ideas and solutions towards community.
* Scaling of the program to new locations & colleges.
* Innovative and Leadership projects management and documentation.
* Building an extensive local network of people like; Media, NGOs, Community, Panchayats, Institutes and Colleges, Industries, Government Bodies etc.
* Managing the MIS of the region.
* Work on the skill development of youth; training, workshop and organize events at the region.
* Drive need based community development initiatives through youth.
Desired Skill :
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Have a basic knowledge of computer
- Passionate to work with youth
- Team handling
-Training ability – Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship building
- Languages known: English/Kannada/Hindi
Telangana (Nizamabad) and Karnataka.
For more information visit: